1. Accept time cannot be expanded. How you use it can be.
2. Accept you can’t shine everywhere. You have to decide where you can shine the brightest. And put your effort there.
3. Working longer to achieve a better result is not a multiplier. It is just working longer.
4. The point of the multiplier is to leverage your effort. A wheelbarrow can carry more than you can. Find your wheelbarrow.
5. If you can link something ‘hard to do’ with ‘why’ you want to make it happen, the task becomes easier. ‘Why’ is a multiplier.
6. Teams can achieve more than individuals. Teams are a multiplier.
7. If you can ‘vision it’, your chances of achieving it are increased. Mental models are a multiplier.
8. The busy fool doesn’t lack effort, but focus. Control what you give your attention to.
9. Ideas separate you. See what others don’t. And get there first.
10. Compound of interest builds up money. Consistency of values builds up reputation. Trust is a multiplier.
11. Deadlines need to stretch you. Urgency gets things done.
12. Sleep is a multiplier of energy. And so will determine what you can achieve tomorrow.